3560 Horizon Blvd, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053, USA
2.6

I went to the Trevose McDonalds drive thru to order breakfast for the kids.

I could hardly hear the girl on the speaker , finally I finished ordering and she went over the order with me and it was all correct . The total was 17.88 .when I got to the window she tried to charge me 22.50?

I said "Why is it more?" she answered " It's how I have to ring it up. " and I replied " Well , it was fine on the screen and it was less money, why do you have to change it?" She said " It must be on sale????" I said " Then it would be less , not more" After that , she had to get a manager for a code , and the manager didn't even say a word to me about anything ! Then she needed a code again, what for ?? who knows , but a different manager came over and SHE said nothing !

Didn't even acknowledge that I was waiting there!! Didn't apologize for anything, or act like she even had to ! This isn't the first time that this McDonalds has been a disappointment in it's customer service. It is almost worth driving further to get better treatment.

somehow they have lost their training in this field ,, and coming from the management !!!! The worst !!!

What's worse is that I stopped at Chick-fila too and they are top notch in customer service. Get it together Trevose, or find another job where you DON"T work with people !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Preferred solution: PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!! .

Comments