Chicago, Illinois

The Mc Donalds located in Edgewater in Chicago. When I tried to return tainted glasses to this Mc Donalds on June 9th at 10:15 am The manager said to his crew this *** was here last week tell her we are not accepting those glasses.

It clearly states on the web site a $3 refund per glass is due I have * of these tainted glasses and plan to take this complaint serius this is not the first time this Male menager has been rude to me.I as a consumer deserve respect whereever I shop . I am a waitress and would never be so rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Written by stephwn, on 09-07-2010 13:55

I'm amazed at the poor spelling and gramar these complaints contain. Spell properly and use good gramar to be taken seriously. If this is an example of todays work force no wonder this country has business problems. >>>

:eek Are you serious??

You first stephwn.

"gramar" (it's grammar)

"todays" (it's today's)

:p

it's spelled 'serious' and i think you should use spell check when you complain so that you get taken that way...oh yea, good luck, i guess. although, i don't really care about your 'tarnished' glasses.

go to wal-mart and buy a decent set for like 20 bucks. i know it's a stepup from mcdonald's, but just think of it as an investment in your future.

#162077

I agree with Mulch, but not entirely with Irish... I agree with the fact that you should have made it a priority to return them in the time line given, but not the way you were treated, but Being a *** about won't help *irish...*

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #155605

You need to get your lazy *** out before the return date. They clearly stopped allowing them to be returned.

They gave a good period of time to return them. Don't expect to be treated special just because you could not get your fat lazy *** out there in the first place in time. How are they disrecpecting you by not giving in to you. That is not disrespect.

Infact you are the disrespectful one by expecting special treatment.

Grow up. The world does not revolve around you and no one owes you anything.

You deserve respect? Based on what? Respect is EARNED and not given out like candy.