Charlotte, North Carolina

I had "2" orders received the 1st one; Then the manager came to window and asked me to pull over while they cooked my 2-Quarter Pounder. I asked why was that he said in a nasty way...

baby we have signs placed all over the windows telling customers they are only cooked at the time of ordering. First I didnt appreciate he refering to me has baby. I am 62-years old. Then asking me to pull over with receiving an partial order.

To me that mean this food would be cold by the time I received the 2nd order. So at 1st I just asked for my money back (still he was making negative comments) They asked me to provide my cc to him. After traveling through 3-employees before he recevied in stead of just coming to the window & my putting in his hand.

So I told him to just take the food I already and I would pull up but I wanted ALL my food hot when it was brought out. HE WAS JUST RUDE with a non-celiac attitude!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments