4111 Austell Rd, Austell, GA 30106, USA
3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went to the Austell rd. Location after waiting in line for 30 minutes.

I ask for the manager because I had ordered a large fry and they had a given me a small. I ask for the manager and told him who had been taking orders weren't getting every ones order correct. 3 cars ahead of me same issue. I felt sorry for the man collecting money with no one getting the right order.

But any way the young man came to the window i ask if he was in charge. He said he was. I told him the girl taking the orders was getting them wrong. He might want to think about replacing her for someone whom could do a better job.

He said he would take my insult. I never insulted him to begin with. I told him I would be calling someone at Corp. In the morning he let me know he didn't care.

I told him by the line we just sat in that was apparent. Food was cold. Nuggets mashed together undercooked between them.

Will go to Facebook and let everyone know this is not where you would want to go. No customer service was given.

Comments

#1619673

Sounds like they are rightly trying to get rid of you.