Washington, District Of Columbia

My husband and I took our 3 year old granddaughter to the Riverchase Galleria in Birmingham, AL to ride the train and carrousel. I ordered a Happy Meal at the McDonalds there.

After I placed my order, an employee gave me the small drink that comes with the meal. I gave it to my granddaughter and she began drinking it. I waited and waited and waited. I checked on my order.

No one really cared that I had not received the food. I waited more than 15 minutes for a Happy Meal. Numerous other customers who ordered after me were being served. I finally told an employee that I wanted the food or my money back.

A hispanic lady who appeared to be in charge said she would have to have the drink. I said no. She again said she would have to have the drink back. She would not give me a refund until I took the drink away from my granddaughteer and gave it to her.

This was anything but a "Happy" experience.

It was the absolute most horrific experience I have ever had at any restaurant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

We Americans need to rise against the beaner and *** invasion of our country that is destroying customer service everywhere. I'm sorry Ms.

Consuela, I'm sorry Mr. Juan, and Ms. Velez.

We no hire smelly, brown, greasy wetbacks that don't have Card Verde and no habla ingles. I will go to a McDonald's packed with these taco heads and I will show them my proud, American hairy white *** while cursing at them in Spanish.

cohena2

This old gummer is trying to teach her grandkids how to make up bogus stories and that stealing is OK at an early age.

cohena2

You sound like a senile old gummer with these incoherent and bogus comments.

cohena2

Again stop reposting this bogus story. This website is for REAL consumer with REAL complaints which you're not.

cohena2

This story is BOGUS!!! Mor0ns like you ruin the credibility of this website.