We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313.We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald.

They were loudly arguing and no one from the staff said something, instead they let these guys inside with no consummation. Why? The reason is because they were inside to steal person who pays. They stole my purse and inside of my purse,among other belongings, there was my key car which was also stolen.

Finally, my husband was seating inside of the McDonald to watch the car while I went to my home for a spare key, and the manager came to distract my husband while at the same time they stole my car and had a crash at McDonald parking. The answer of McDonald is: "We have no liability if a group of person is arguing or steal something. Small detail: cameras are not working and any employee took action? When I called 911 for help and asked for the address, McDonald employees who were in front didn't know the address!!!

Who was protected?The gang or the person who consumes and pays????

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 7 No 7
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 25 #1177617 Andover, Minnesota

Ridiculous! MacDonald's MUST held liable for MANY reasons! Good job bringing them to light. No offense intended, but one suggestion I have for not only your story, but just about EVERY other story I've read on this blog. PROOFREAD before posting! It makes your stories not only more credible, but also more READABLE! Best of luck with your attempt recovering your property! Don't let McDonald's off the hook here! O:-)

1 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2015 #1018100

Could you please learn English and use proper grammar. You posted comments are at a 3rd grade level.

0 3 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987354

Actually this has unfortunately has become a very common tactic by many businesses and yes you're exactly right. They are involved in what takes place. They aide and abet the criminals. Eric Holder and Obama taught them this.

2 2 Reply

Mar 17, 2015 #959908 Oxford, Maine

Just call Obama. They were probably some of his 'sons' that he backs up no matter what they do.
Good luck.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about