Eustis, Florida

What is the reason for no more cappuccinos at mcdonalds? What a bummer.

I am very disappointed to find this out. I guess I will have to go to Dunkin donuts. My husband loves Mcdonalds coffee and we would stop very often for his coffee and my cappuccino, not anymore. Is it too much trouble to satisfy adult customers?

You can make all those awful sweet drinks, why can't you take the time to brew cappuccinos?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants a daily drink of cappuccino instead of your regular black coffee. I am shocked and disappointed in Mcdonalds.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #766152

They got rid of them because mcdonalds doesn't keep things that sell. Some places got rid of iced lattes too.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #603663

To URMOM that is not true, the cappuccino being talked about here comes from the same espresso machine as the lattes, not powdered capps. McDonald does not know the first thing about running a Cafe, come on how many Caffe's that serve espresso based drinks pull cappuccinos from their menu. It is blasphemy to have a "McCafe" without cappuccinos on the menu.

They dissapeared a long time ago. I used to love them.

Try "Large, Sugar-Free Vanilla, Iced Coffee.

It's about the same thing. What was in the cup before was actually instant cappuccino...so we're probably better off.