Blacksburg, Virginia
Not resolved
1 comment

Three days ago, a buddy and I returned back to our college town after Christmas break. To commemorate being back at school, we got drunk and passed out. The next morning, we decided to get McDonald's breakfast to quench our hangover-induced sodium cravings. I got a Sausage Egg McGriddle, and he got a Sausage Egg McMuffin. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary until about 3PM yesterday. He said he felt like throwing up, so he went in the bathroom and did so. Within 10 minutes, I had to use the bathroom as well. This is when it became painfully apparent that I had come down with a nasty case of diarrhea. We took turns throwing up and evacuating our bowels constantly, until I got the courage to drive and dropped him off at his apartment.

I texted him this morning to see if he was feeling any better, because I sure wasn't. He told me he went to the hospital last night and was diagnosed with gastroenteritis, a gastrointestinal disease normally associated with food poisoning. Due to the nature of the illness being sudden and induced at nearly the same time in both of us, I've come to the conclusion that it was indeed the McDonald's breakfast foods that caused us this woe. I've yet to see a doctor, but I can imagine that my results would be the same as his.

I surely will not be eating at McDonald's again.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
Anonymous
#236372

Total b*u*l*l*s*h*i*t. That's what you two get for going a*s*s to mouth without a rubber.