3.7K views

In August, 2006 , I was travelling by bus and it stopped at the only place open at 6 am in Quartzite, AZ, McDonald's.I had no eaten since the day before and wanted to make tea in my canteen but they wouldn't give or sell me hot water and I had to use the cold water in the fountain .

They refused to sell anything substantial to eat at that hour and so I settled for two sausage and cheese sandwiches. I had nothing else to eat. Eight hours later, in Lordsburg, NM I had to be taken off the bus by ambulance and hauled to the hospital in Deming, NM with food poisoning. I stayed over night in Deming and lost luggage on the bus because I wasn't in El Paso to collect it and transfer it on.

It was diagnosed after tests as food poisoning and that's ALL the food I'd had in 24 hrs. I sent the bill to McDonald's and they said sure they would take care of it. Well guess what, the scheisters wrote me to basically say "You can't prove anything, we don't owe a dime". Well, I tried talking sense to them and getting them to do right.

They refused , so I called the scheisters in Chicago and told them if I got a bill from a collection agency for that then I would start telling everyone how they poisoned me and then refused to make up for it. I have been telling people all over the US just how they did me, just as I said I would. I intend to cost them a *** of a lot more than the bill would have . I have a pastor friend who had to retire early , partly due to liver damage from food poisoning he got at , you guessed it, McDonalds.

His parishoners and their friends and families and my friends and families all know and the kids I work with at school and the faculty and staff all know and I have been posting and telling everyone I can just how cheap and unethical they have acted towards me. If McDonald's read this then I told you what I was going to do if you didn't pay those nice people at Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming, NM. Guess what. I'm honest.

I keep my word. When I tell you I am going to do something, I do it.

Unlike some people I have met...........Pay the lousy bill and I will stop giving you all the bad publicity.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1135615

Not even 24hhr after I had a Big Mac, Fries and A Milkshake, I have food poisoning..... Should I complain my little brother has it to.

Grafton, Ohio, United States #1024514

I work at mcdonnalds, I went there this morning with a few Co workers and had a sausage and cheese mcgriddle. I've been sick since before I even left.

I actually had fopd poisoning today from Mconalds on Somersville in Antioch !!!Yes, the one near panda express.

If you are reading this I plead you to stop eating this garbage (even animals deserve much higher quality food, think about that.and I am an animal lover.)

Research GMOs, and the truth will set you free, as well as adding years to your life.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN SOON MCDONALD'S!!!!!!!!!!!

The people will NOT tolerate your absolute garbage any more.

My boyfriend, cousin and I all ate chicken from Mcdonalds Rockdale two nights ago and we all have Food Poisoning now.My boyfriend was complaining one hour after eating McDonalds that he was in serious pain and his cousin was vomitting last night.

I feel extremely nausious, dizzy and sweaty.

I seriously hope this does not last long.Apparently if i go to the GP he can file a report to the Health Department about how i got food poisoning from McDonalds.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1237097

I had food poisoning twice from rockdale first time was one of my kids and I .. Second time today was only me do far

Never again

Burnie, Tasmania, Australia #698122

I ate a McChamp burger early one morning, probably about 3am. Next two days I've had diarrhea on and off all day and night, stomach cramps, intense headache and its still continuing on the third night. Safe to safe I won't be having McDonald's again.

Geneva, Illinois, United States #693637

A *** fast food company to run for those lazy jerks.

New Iberia, Louisiana, United States #683491

Fu$% McDonald's !Lucky that my kids didn't get sick and only I did!

My stomach hurts so bad right now feels like it's going to burst! I had food poisoning when I was a little girl but I never remember it being this painful! No to mention the *** an runs! Throwing up every time I drink something!

*** ..

Nasty *** place they will get there *** sued one day for this *** I swear!:cry :(

Red Bank, New Jersey, United States #674624

You know I had mcdonalds yesterday.After eating a bacon and cheese burger I felt fine.

Hours later my stomic started to hurt alot. A pain I cant describe. I tried to sleep on it but I woke up having to run to the bathroom. I was on the toilet for a good 40 minutes.

After that I tried to go back to sleep but I had to run to the toilet again and I was vomiting for 10 minutes.

I'm typing this hours later and my stomic still is hurting with a pain I cant describe.If i look or smell at food I gag a bit and almost throw up.

Medford, Oregon, United States #672240

yesterday I had a egg bacon and cheese breakfast burger and went to take a nap, then woke up not long after.Had to sit on the toilet for hours trying not to puke.

Stomach still hurts and it's hard to walk or get up.

It feels like a *** monster is trying to rip my stomach open and jump out.:cry