Houston, Texas
4.2K views

In August, 2006 , I was travelling by bus and it stopped at the only place open at 6 am in Quartzite, AZ, McDonald's. I had no eaten since the day before and wanted to make tea in my canteen but they wouldn't give or sell me hot water and I had to use the cold water in the fountain .

They refused to sell anything substantial to eat at that hour and so I settled for two sausage and cheese sandwiches. I had nothing else to eat. Eight hours later, in Lordsburg, NM I had to be taken off the bus by ambulance and hauled to the hospital in Deming, NM with food poisoning. I stayed over night in Deming and lost luggage on the bus because I wasn't in El Paso to collect it and transfer it on.

It was diagnosed after tests as food poisoning and that's ALL the food I'd had in 24 hrs. I sent the bill to McDonald's and they said sure they would take care of it. Well guess what, the scheisters wrote me to basically say "You can't prove anything, we don't owe a dime". Well, I tried talking sense to them and getting them to do right.

They refused , so I called the scheisters in Chicago and told them if I got a bill from a collection agency for that then I would start telling everyone how they poisoned me and then refused to make up for it. I have been telling people all over the US just how they did me, just as I said I would. I intend to cost them a *** of a lot more than the bill would have . I have a pastor friend who had to retire early , partly due to liver damage from food poisoning he got at , you guessed it, McDonalds.

His parishoners and their friends and families and my friends and families all know and the kids I work with at school and the faculty and staff all know and I have been posting and telling everyone I can just how cheap and unethical they have acted towards me. If McDonald's read this then I told you what I was going to do if you didn't pay those nice people at Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming, NM. Guess what. I'm honest.

I keep my word. When I tell you I am going to do something, I do it.

Unlike some people I have met...........Pay the lousy bill and I will stop giving you all the bad publicity.

Comments

I'm 5.5 months pregnant and another Mcdonalds food poisoning victim. Horrible stomach cramps, vomiting, liver pain.

I hope my baby is okay.

I ate half a big mac, large fries and some mcnuggets. BIG mistake.--Farmington Hills, MI.

@Jen

vomiting (3 times in 6 hours, massive stomach purge, painful), bones still ache over 24 hours later, still feel weak).

I rarely eat there, due to almost always getting constipation (except for breakfast menu)

Never again.

It wouldn't be my coiche either, a wedding at McDonalds, but freedom of coiche is something of the utmost importance to me as long however as that freedom comes not in conflict with the freedom of others.Freek, you mentioned in your article that in your opion a prohibition on alcohol in McDonalds was a drawback. I don't agree with you.

I think we had better, instead of promoting the us of alcohol, discourage the use of alcohol.To conclude: I won't be tired to say again and again , that I am very impressed of the thinking abilities and the English linguistic usage of the pupils of 5TTO, in my opion it is almost perfect. My compliments to mr.

Raubenheimer and mr. Reijman and of course to all the other teachers who are educating you to become members of society who can use their thinking abilities to influence people to do what is best for humanity.

Based on someone's comments, I think that McDonald's should starting giving out 2nd grade grammar books as an alternative to a Happy Meal toy.

i went to McD's on may 20 and had chicken nuggets, fries and apples, my 4 year old cousin had the same thing, me and him got food poisoning from it and i can prove it because it was the only thing we eat this day. i have a big stomch ace and my cousin kept on throwing up like every 5 min.

McD's ur meet is expired and can kill people. i dont know how you people mostly get A's u are not clean and ur food tastes like *** when i tired it yesterday and you people are a rip of. my little cousin had a happy me so did i and there were like 7 fries each like what the *** i am paying for.

I AM PAYING JUST FOR THE DAM TOY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE YOU PEOPLE ARE SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY ON KEEPING UR FOOD FRESH OR GIVING OUT GOOD AMOUNTS. ;(

It's very difficult to prove food poisoning without a lab test. Hence, if you believe you contracted food poisoning from a particular restaurant, please visit a nearby medical facility to procure the test which will establish the evidentiary foundation to prove your case.

:grin McDonalds food is very tasty but if you consider yourself once or twice

consider yourself ***

I ate fries, chicken nuggets and a soda yesterday. Today, i threw up 8 times in 4 hours.

Cant keep anything down, and have a fever.

I think its mcdonalds because i threw up fries and nuggets soda. Thanks mcdonalds

-Ethan

I have read up on food poison, and I am certain it does NOT take 12 hours to hit you. While it can, symptoms often show up in 2 to 6 hours.

I ate at McDonald's this morning at 10:15 A.M. At 1:30 P.M. I felt nauseas and diarrhea started. It is now almost 6 P.M.

And the diarrhea continues. I ate an oatmeal and an egg mcmuffin and think it was one of them.

Actually McDonalds kitchens are the cleanest out of all fast food restaraunts. There food safety standards are the highest of all and if there were issues like you all are claiming most of those locations would be shut down by now.

I am a manager at a McDonalds and have been doing it for over 15 years and my store has never gotten a complaint in regards to food poisoning. If your issues are that bad why dont ou call the health department, they are obligated to investigating the location and if there are issues the company is required to taking care of any medical bills.

Also if people were getting as sick as everyone claims then all of these locations would be closed down by now. BTW, food poisoning takes 24 hours to start and not 40 minutes so check your facts before you open your mouth about things you obviously dont know about.

@McD Manager.

I had chicken nuggets and French fries and I was vomiting all night. I agree with the mcd manager that most McDonalds are clean but you can't say that for every McDonald's location.

It doesn't take 24 hours to start it can take from one hour to 12, for me it was 4.

You can't say that the food is always to code everywhere and that employees always wash hands and dishes. You take chances when you go out to eat sad but true.

I know. I just got sick from eating a couple of sausage biscuits yesterday.

About 40 minutes later I was vomiting repeatedly.

Do a google search for food poisoning 30 minutes to find out the truth for yourself.

Ye, McDonalds food business taste good, but it's just not worth to eat. First and foremost it is a major health issue.

Secondly I'm pretty *** sure their kitchen is not even a percent as clean as mine.

When I walked in at the one near I live, they had food portions everywhere on the floor, on the counter. On top of that the place smelled horrible.

I never have goting sick from mc donalds but everytime i eat there daily double i get diahria so idk if it McDs but i Trust Them So far

Food poisoning happens 12 to 24 hours after eating contaninated food. Not in two hours like some of these posts say.

Mcdonalds also has higher food safety standards than any other rest. Cleaner than your own kitchen.

McD's have the lowest grade of meats available in the world. Why do you think they can sell you a hamburger for only one dollar?

Quit going there, that stuff will kill you eventually. It is nothing but SCRAPS formed into burgers, or chicken or whatever you buy.

Before someone says it was because the sausage was undercooked, know that the sausage at McD's is fully-cooked when it arrives and is only seared on the grill to heat it and add color.

I got food poisoning from the bacon cheese burger i bought from Mc.Dicks and about 4 hours later i was barfing i know i got it from Mc.Dicks because i could see little chunks of the burger i ate.It was so pain full i was barfing allot and i was *** allot to.NEVER EATING THERE AGAIN !!

#201837

i got food poisoning too from mcdonalds, in fact im suffering now. i believe it was from a mcchicken sandwich.

purchased from mcdonalds festival park, hanley, stoke on trent, england on the 16/10/2010 @ 19.30 BST. no point even following it up as who am i to challenge an empire.

McDonalds Reviews