Clyde, Texas

I have been on hard times recently and have been using the FREE WIFI at McDonald's to do jobs searches and use the internet from my car. I did not buy anything this morning, but I do eat at this store on a fairly regular basis.

I was surprised as I was approached by the store manager this morning and told to leave the premises as the Wifi was for paying customers only. This is not specified in the advertising of the free wifi at McDonald's and as far as I am concerned could be considered FALSE ADVERTISING.

I parked out of the way of paying customers and was not bothering anyone. I can assure you that I will not be eating at this or any other McDonald's ever again, and I intend to share my experience with anyone and everyone I can regarding the rudeness of your employees at this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Reason of review: false advertising.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Mcdonalds Cons: Employee rudeness.

Comments

You got mad because they caught you being a cheap ***. It says on the sticker of the free wi-fI that it is purchase necessary and a 30 min limit. Due to the fact of 'campers' next time just go to the library.