Ajax, Ontario

First before you judge me. Let me tell you one thing. I used to work for Mcdonalds.

Here is my story. I at a hospital as a registered nurse. Your restaurant is five miles from my work place. During my lunch break I found out that I forgot to take my fork along. I went across the street to ask for a fork. I have forgotton to pack my fork a few times and there was no problem. This time however I was told that they charge 3 cents for a fork. I asked them why there was a charge they said that they were told that they were no longer allowed to give out forks for free. I told them this is ridiculous. I asked them if they would charge 3 cents extra if I ordered a salad. They said that the forks were for customers only and that they come with salads and if I ordered food from them that they would give me a fork if it comes with the food. At the most they would give me a fork to eat fries. Why should I waste money on them when I already have my own food at work. I want to know why I am being discrimated against. Why should only salad eaters get forks. I kept telling them how wrong and ridiculous they were being. I used to work at Mcdonalds and they make billions a year why should the charge me for a fork. They would not give in to me until I argued with them. Finally I asked to speak to a manager. He too was being ridicuolus and refused to give me a fork. Because of your ridiculous employees I had to rush to finish my food and could not enjoy my meal. I had heated it in the microwave and it got cold by the time I reached my work place. My food was cold and rushed. This incidient happened last Wednesday.

Today again I forgot my fork and drove over to ther restaurant. Not wanting to deal with low paid idiots again and having to rush my lunch I paid the three cents they asked for.

Here is what you should do to make me satisfied. First of all at $4 a gallon for gas I feel that I should get a gift card for the gas I wasted going to and from your restaurant (two trips back and forth, Wednesday September 10th and Tuedsay September 16th. I would also like the three cents for the fork back because it is ridiculous for them to charge for forks. Finally it would not hurt you to give me free coupons to tempt me to go back to your restaurant.

I am a registered nurse and I feel that I am being discrimated against because of my job because these minimum waged employees are jealous of my successful life.

Comments

A registered nurse who makes all that money and is going to have a stroke to give up three cents, either you're a tightwad or a Jew... chopsticks are only one penny a piece or use a tree branch for free,by the way, fork off, fork you and go fork yourself

your complaints are meaningless and pittyful...

mcdonalds owes you no gas, because YOU forgot YOUR fork, mcdonalds has to pay for them so should you, ohh yeah and by the way, all that trouble for 3 cents, gett a life, and ^^ i agree, god help the person that is your patient in that hospital, can you tell me wich hospital you work at so i can avoid it at ALL COSTSS!!!

listen here you ***. i love how you're smart enough to be a registered nurse however too *** to walk downstairs and get a g*d *** fork from your employee's cafeteria..

FYI, I'm a twelve year old boy and apparently smarter than you. I'm frightened to think that you're handling life and death situations on a daily basis..

The thing i don't get is that if you are so sucessful then why can't you pay for a three cent fork? javascript:ac_smilie(':roll')If your that unwanting to pay three cents then why don't you remember your own fork from home? Or better yet, go to your hospital cafeteriajavascript:ac_smilie(':zzz')

So glad that someone who makes a good living picks on the little people who work minimum wage to make ends meet and students. If you do not want to pay 3cents then don't forget your fork or use your fingers. You can always wash your hands when you are done.

what part of nothing in life is free..LMAO..come on..u think mcdonalds gets thier forks for free, no they have to pay for too..Hello its a buisness to make money..haha this cracked me up

As I have been saying to everyone who complains about the policies put in place...

It is up the the franchise owners to charge for items. If it cost them money they have a right to charge for it. If you have the problem, don't go there. You work at a *** hospital! Do they not have a cafeteria? Were they out of forks for some strange reason that you had to drive a while five miles to get a fork?

I swear people who have these complaints make me laugh, and would argue with a stop sign if they could.

Next time make sure you have your fork, better yet, put it in a place where you won't forget it, like your purse, clutch or in your desk or drawer in the employee lounge. My goodness. All this tizzy over a a 3 cent fork. Ridiculous.

Are you serious? YOU forgot your fork & refuse to pay 3 cents to purchase one; and YOU'RE mad at McDonalds?

#202150

You couldn't walk to the cafeteria in the hospital you supposedly work at? Why must McDonalds pay for your gas because you think they owe you cutlery because you're to scatter brained to pack it.

Hope you don't forget someone's I.V.

or fluids... that would probably be their fault though, not yours.

and your a nurse if u can't remember a fork how u gonna remember *** at work, god help the people there. p.s.

so if i stop by the hospital you'll give me a asprin for free. right...

How arrogant are you...?

"Jealous of my successful life"?

You can't even fork (no pun intended) out THREE cents for a piece of cutlery? Yeah, you must be SOOO *** successful my dear.

It's people like you that make the world such a *** place. Grow up and stop being so narcissistic.

:grin

thats all i can say about this.

i thought i had a rough day!!!

I had to laugh at this....some people are so dumb.

I get where your cominf from, but no ones discriminating you. They are just being cheap. And BTW I could have sworn that Hospitals have cafiterias, you couldnt find a fork there?

I mean Really.

#61950

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH ***

WOT THE ***!! HOW SAD IS IT 2 COMPLAIN ABOUT A DAM FORK , EVEN WORSE U DRIVE 5MILES 2 GET THE DAM THING LOL !!

WHY DONT U GET A FORK FROM UR OWN WORK PLACE !! I FOUND A RUBBER BAND IN MY MEAL AT MCDONALDS AN NEVER MADE AS MUCH FUSS AS U !!

Hey, what do you mean being discriminated against because of your success. There cheap, that's it!

The manager should've stabbed her in the face with the fork. Nobody would've turned him in.