Ajax, Ontario

First before you judge me. Let me tell you one thing. I used to work for Mcdonalds.

Here is my story. I at a hospital as a registered nurse. Your restaurant is five miles from my work place. During my lunch break I found out that I forgot to take my fork along. I went across the street to ask for a fork. I have forgotton to pack my fork a few times and there was no problem. This time however I was told that they charge 3 cents for a fork. I asked them why there was a charge they said that they were told that they were no longer allowed to give out forks for free. I told them this is ridiculous. I asked them if they would charge 3 cents extra if I ordered a salad. They said that the forks were for customers only and that they come with salads and if I ordered food from them that they would give me a fork if it comes with the food. At the most they would give me a fork to eat fries. Why should I waste money on them when I already have my own food at work. I want to know why I am being discrimated against. Why should only salad eaters get forks. I kept telling them how wrong and ridiculous they were being. I used to work at Mcdonalds and they make billions a year why should the charge me for a fork. They would not give in to me until I argued with them. Finally I asked to speak to a manager. He too was being ridicuolus and refused to give me a fork. Because of your ridiculous employees I had to rush to finish my food and could not enjoy my meal. I had heated it in the microwave and it got cold by the time I reached my work place. My food was cold and rushed. This incidient happened last Wednesday.

Today again I forgot my fork and drove over to ther restaurant. Not wanting to deal with low paid idiots again and having to rush my lunch I paid the three cents they asked for.

Here is what you should do to make me satisfied. First of all at $4 a gallon for gas I feel that I should get a gift card for the gas I wasted going to and from your restaurant (two trips back and forth, Wednesday September 10th and Tuedsay September 16th. I would also like the three cents for the fork back because it is ridiculous for them to charge for forks. Finally it would not hurt you to give me free coupons to tempt me to go back to your restaurant.

I am a registered nurse and I feel that I am being discrimated against because of my job because these minimum waged employees are jealous of my successful life.

Comments

I agree this chick is a C U N T

This broad has to be a Democrat.

Some people's kids. And I mean RN's with entitlement issues; not kids that work at McDonalds.

How ironic that you used the word "ridiculous" five times in this post..."Your restaurant is five miles from my work place. During my lunch break I found out that I forgot to take my fork along.

I went across the street to ask for a fork." Do you listen to yourself? You either choose to take your lunch break five miles away, or you're full of it. If you can't remember to pack a fork with your lunch, don't eat it. And you drive five miles away from work to heat your food in a microwave?

"Because of your ridiculous employees I had to rush to finish my food and could not enjoy my meal. I had heated it in the microwave and it got cold by the time I reached my work place."

You make absolutely no sense.

Umm, if you work as a nurse at a HOSPITAL, then why don't you go to the cafeteria and get a fork? I'm sure that a hospital that can afford to pay you $80,000/year can part with a fork every now and again. :)

:upset WOW... and I thought I had dealt with some idiots in my time...

It's not hard to believe there is someone out there like this (I worked in retail for about 4 years)... what is hard to believe is there is someone *** enough to think that they deserve all the things you think you do... WOW... You whine about a 3 cent charge on one post and then tell another store about your 80k salary...

AMAZING... thank you for giving me another reason to support euthanasia!!!

You must be a fat c u n t.

(laugh out loud) I honestly cannot understand how on earth you graduated college, let alone high school if that is the way you live life. hahahhahaha hahahaha

PLEASE quit saying you are a nurse. I am an RN also, and you are embarassing the entire profession.

With all the tragedy and horrors going on in the world right now, this is what you choose to be offended by?!? It is just a fork!

She has a problem like this at KFC, only she was upset because they she asked for 20 paper plates and they only gave ten saying she would have to pay a small fee for the rest.

Why in the heck should they give you a fork. Get your own *** fork from home and use it.

What are you totally ***.

If they gave out forks to every numbnut like you they would lose tons of money. I hope I don't ever get you as a nurse as you are not balanced

McDonalds Reviews