Dublin, Dublin

After a long 12 hour shift I decided to visit my local mcdonals for a quick meal before heading to bed, I out of all the odds was the first customer starting 12 o clock, they asked me to wait while they restart the system, fair enough no complaints, then I was greeting by an unpleasant worker later to be named, who kept using the unprofessional phrase 'yeah yeah'. I was then asked to pay at the next window, the name of the rude worker is Reece, rude person with no smiles.

After the payment was complete I was told 'go the next window' am no expert but am sure they are supposed to ask 'can you drie to the next window PLEASE'. Never the less I went and after recieving my food, with no reciept despite paying by card I starte to eat. The chips seemed refried, where luke warm if that and where salty as ready salted crisps, I left them to the side, I went on to having a drink to wash the unpleasant taste out of my mouth, to see my cup was half empty, understandable I asked for no ice but in the current climate who wants ice, even still having half a cup full of drink is rediculous, staying calm I let that go an went onto my mc chicken sandwich meal, a regular to McDonald's I eat this regularly, taking I *** to have the awful taste of gone off salad, stale hard buns and a chicken peice which tastes like its been in the microwave, after taking this *** I took the salad out and still every *** was horrific.

From this I placed it all in the bin leaving me with an upset stomach and wanting me never to return at this branch for a log while.

Thank you for listening the branch I visited is the thurmaston 24/7 McDonalds

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers
Alburtis, Pennsylvania, United States #548121

are you sure you were at McDonald's if you were eating chips..? unless fries are called chips in Dublin.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #547128

Come on, your stomach didn't get upset from bad food, that fast. As for your treatment at the window where you paid for the food.

I used to work at a fast food place and when I worked the "rear window" There was no set rules for how to tell/ask the driver to pull ahead. I usually said "please pull ahead". I know some of the others that worked at that window used the terminology that you stated. I can't see that it is any big deal.

Also at one time I worked in a factory, 12 hour shifts standing in one spot.

When I got off work at 7AM, I went straight home, made a couple pieces of toast, got my daughter off to school, then went to bed. I really think you are making a mountain out of molehill.