Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the patty not even in the buns.Well I have almost every *** time I go.
And they say they have good quality food. And don't get me started on the false advertisement on how the burger is supposed to look like, they should just call their burgers the McFuck up, and the chicken nuggets you say 10 and you get 8 instead.
I do understand though that it is "fast" food but they should still get your order right.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they build the burgers
- There service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "UGGGHH!!! I havnt ate and i wasnt feeling good earlier so my mom said she can go get me some Mcdonalds since its just 1 mile down the street. After..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Yesterday I visited Mc donalds outlet located in Race Course Mall,Colombo 7. After consuming half of my Big Mc Meal i found a small insect with french fries. Actually i..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."
- "I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages. They generally contain items I looked at on Staples. Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0..."
- "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..."