Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the patty not even in the buns.Well I have almost every *** time I go.
And they say they have good quality food. And don't get me started on the false advertisement on how the burger is supposed to look like, they should just call their burgers the McFuck up, and the chicken nuggets you say 10 and you get 8 instead.
I do understand though that it is "fast" food but they should still get your order right.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they build the burgers
- There service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am furious , this is the 3rd time, not the 1st or 2nd but the 3rd, i even asked the guy to please make sure there is extra cheese..."
- "As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff..."
- "So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup..."
- "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..."
- "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."