Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the patty not even in the buns.Well I have almost every *** time I go.

And they say they have good quality food. And don't get me started on the false advertisement on how the burger is supposed to look like, they should just call their burgers the McFuck up, and the chicken nuggets you say 10 and you get 8 instead.

I do understand though that it is "fast" food but they should still get your order right.

Review about: Mcdonalds Cheeseburger.

I didn't like: Way they build the burgers, There service.

1.4
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds Cheeseburger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Mcdonalds Coke from Saint Johns, Michigan Mcdonalds "So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup..." Read more Review about Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions from San Leandro, California Mcdonalds "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..." Read more Mcdonalds - Bait-and-switch, so please don't fall for it Mcdonalds "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..." Read more Mcdonalds Big Breakfast Combo Meal Review from Hollywood, Florida Mcdonalds "I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL. 33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte. I was surprised when my total..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more