1.4
Nutrition Description

Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the patty not even in the buns.Well I have almost every *** time I go.

And they say they have good quality food. And don't get me started on the false advertisement on how the burger is supposed to look like, they should just call their burgers the McFuck up, and the chicken nuggets you say 10 and you get 8 instead.

I do understand though that it is "fast" food but they should still get your order right.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mcdonalds cheeseburger from Mcdonalds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they build the burgers and there service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments