I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL.33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte.
I was surprised when my total rang up to be $18.05. Simply because I can order a REAL breakfast with coffee included at my nearby bakery. I went ahead with the order and was told to park because I was missing (1) of the breakfast. Went home and we started eating.
I was shocked to find a long black hair underneath my sausage which I pulled out in disgust. Mind you, this was not my hair, I am blonde. The hair was burried tightly beneath the sausage. I am very patient and understanding, but this is unacceptable.
At this point, I lost my appetite and threw the meal in the trash. Thats where their quality of food has gone, to the trash. Its where it belongs. You hear the ratings how they've gone down and how they make every effort to bring in new items to their menus making every attempt to reel customers in.
I rarely go to MC Donalds, the food is not worth my health, time, nor money. This only confirms why everyone complaints about MC Donalds. Like they say "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." This is the last time I go to any MC Donalds. Its no wonder why they are loosing customers.
I'll just dine at a restaurant or cook at home next time. You never know what you're putting in your body with these unprofessional, money hungry, individuals who only care about their bottom line.
Even if they offer free food, Id never eat here again!And I will share my experience with others.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff..."
- "This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service. This morning I stopped before work and..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..."
- "I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years. I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the..."
- "BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS. I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS. I WOULD ALWAYS..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."