Mcdonalds Big Breakfast Combo Meal Review from Hollywood, Florida

I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL.33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte.

I was surprised when my total rang up to be $18.05. Simply because I can order a REAL breakfast with coffee included at my nearby bakery. I went ahead with the order and was told to park because I was missing (1) of the breakfast. Went home and we started eating.

I was shocked to find a long black hair underneath my sausage which I pulled out in disgust. Mind you, this was not my hair, I am blonde. The hair was burried tightly beneath the sausage. I am very patient and understanding, but this is unacceptable.

At this point, I lost my appetite and threw the meal in the trash. Thats where their quality of food has gone, to the trash. Its where it belongs. You hear the ratings how they've gone down and how they make every effort to bring in new items to their menus making every attempt to reel customers in.

I rarely go to MC Donalds, the food is not worth my health, time, nor money. This only confirms why everyone complaints about MC Donalds. Like they say "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." This is the last time I go to any MC Donalds. Its no wonder why they are loosing customers.

I'll just dine at a restaurant or cook at home next time. You never know what you're putting in your body with these unprofessional, money hungry, individuals who only care about their bottom line.

Even if they offer free food, Id never eat here again!And I will share my experience with others.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mcdonalds Big Breakfast With Hash
Review category
Fast Food
review #903560

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about