Salisbury, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85.This morning I ordered a gravy bis.

With the gravy on the bis. The manager would not fix me one that way. I ask for my money back and went to another mcd. In a different town and got my bisc.

The way i wanted it. Tonight my pastor and I stopped at the same plaxe as my first stop this morning. The people working were very rude and coukd not get my pastors order right. I ordered fries first up and no fries had been dropped till I reminded them to drop my fries.

The counter at the drink mackene was so dirty that it turned my stomach .I took a picture of the counter and will try to upload it to you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Give me a break

Even though the workers can clean the mess.Why do customers make such a mess?

There are trash bins by the drink station. So, a customer can throw their trash away themselves. No home training I see in that area.

Throwing trash away works both ways.Customers please pick up after yourself.

It's funny people get pissed off at a messy counter and blame the store rather than think "Gee, other customers made this mess. What a sad state of affairs."

this is just a sign of the downward spiral and eventual end to the king of fast food. Sir or Madam, why don't you give your business to a family owned restaurant where the owner really cares about the customer?