Maryville, Tennessee
2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The mcdonalds which is the closest one to my house use to be the best mcdonalds in my city. It is locally owned, not a franchise meaning they don't always have things that every mcdonalds has.

It always had nice employees who actually liked their job. They were or atleast looked happy and were happy to take your order and get your food right. Im not sure what has happened recently but things have gone down hill with this one. About june july 2014 I went there and they now have a teenager as a manager.

Me and my boyfriend went inside to eat lunch. We both got buffalo ranch mcchickens with extra buffalo sauce, I got a large sweet tea and he got a Carmel frappe. Well they gave me the cup and I went over to fill up with sweet tea and I noticed the date said 'use by july 29th' and that days date was august 3. I got some anyways and it tasted awful.

So my boyfriend asked the young girl behind the counter if we could get some from back there at the drivethru and she said no. So that was whatever it was only a dollar so I just dumped it out and got some mello yello which had no flavor just carbination.

So I just went ahead and thru my drink away. But while my boyfriend was up there asking about the sweet tea he heard the girl go and tell the manager (the teenager) how there wasnt any sweet tea up front and the manager looked at her and said 'i know its been expired for awhile' lol its sad that they're too lazy t change some sweet tea.

Preferred solution: something done about the lazy people at this mcdonalds getting paid to be lazy.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #904341

Mcdonald's may not get your order right however your spelling and grammar is not correct. So what is the issue, everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect.

Also stop calling people old enough to work "girls" especially since your spelling and grammar makes you look like you are in the fourth grade. You yourself are lazy, ever heard of using spell check.

You claim to be an adult in your other review, using a spell check will prove that this was posted by an adult instead of some fourth grader. However based on your attitude I would still think you are a child.

to KevinRichards Troy, Michigan, United States #946284