Reno, Nevada
4.4

Update by user Oct 20, 2014

Within 90 minutes of my complaint, I received a phone call from the local franchisee, happy to resolve the issue.

That's good service!

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2014

I've recently gone on a diet and am working to become a healthier person, and was pleased to see that McDonald's was offering a 'Delite' version of their egg mcmuffin with half the calories of the original.

I had a promotional receipt offering a buy one egg mcmuffin get one free, and wanted to use it for this lighter version of the egg mcmuffin, as the price is identical. The cashier asked if we could substitute and the manager said 'no, it has to be an egg mcmuffin'. I ended up not buying anything, as this seemed bizarre.

Did call the customer service line and was insanely annoyed. Hopefully the Franchisee owners association will actually contact me, as she said that they would.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cashier.

Comments

The number one thing wrong with your complaint is that you are allegedly on a diet, but still you wanted two light egg mcmuffins. That just plain doesn't make any sense.

Meemforce1
to anonymous #887529

One was going to a coworker. Assumptions are like backsides, everyone has them.

to Meemforce1 #887546

Then state this in the original review, and learn how to read it is the regular muffin that is for that promotion not the other delite one. So you kept a coworker hungry because you are too cheap to pay the extra dollar for two. That is rather childish and immature.