Menu advertised 2 cheeseburgers, 600 calories, for $1.29
Go to pay and I'm charged $1.29 for ONE cheeseburger. Staff got snarky with me when I complained.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."