Newark, New Jersey
3.5

I'm so upset and discussed went to mcdonalds at 1656 utica ave to order food for the family (8) double cheese burgers, with (8) fries, sweet ice tea. Disgusting hair was in two of the burgers, fries was cold, ice tea was not sweet.

I had to throw all that food away. You know i spent a lot if money to feed 8 people.

I going to take matters into my own hands I been eat mcdonalds for a lot of years and I'm 60 yrs old mcdonalds should be ashamed, I had to spend more money to buy pizza I didnt want. I'm telling on them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #962922

Take it back. Why "throw it away"?

Who are telling on them to? Tattle-tale, Tattle-tale.

It won't do any good to complain to the Health Department, as any place that handles any type of food gets inspected routinely by the Health Inspectors and if they don't make a certain score, they are given a deadline to correct the problem. No matter where you eat, things like an occasional hair can get in the food. As far as that goes the hair could have been there direct from the manufacturer, instead of from a McDonald's employee. As far as the fries being cold, that would depend on how far away you live from the store, because they cook the food as it is ordered, they no longer cook it ahead of time and have it sitting under heat lamps.

If you got plain iced tea instead of sweet tea, act like a grown up and drink it anyway. What were you "discussed" about? That word means you discussed something with somebody. Did somebody force you to buy food for that many people?

You didn't have to spend money on pizza that you didn't want, you were at home, you could have heated up some soup or made sandwiches. You sound more like a five year old instead of a 60 year old person.

You also should learn how to spell and punctuate properly, instead of worrying about how much money you spend. When I have to feed that many people each person pays for their own food or else we make do with what I have on hand.

to anonymous Newark, New Jersey, United States #961745

I am not acteeng like a five yere old. I am not a white trailer trash hillbilliey.

I am not a ghetto hood ratt boogiee trash mf. I am not anyting bad. I is the best thingh that ever hapened on Erth planit.

You are gellass of me. You can kiss my gritch.

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #962940