1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of chicken nuggets. Mcdonalds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chicken nuggets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

It is here not hear. Learn how to spell!!! SMH!!!

to justsaying #954927

What are you some type of spelling teacher or something?Tell me if I spelled this correctly: here is a pair of balls for your mouth.

How did I do Mrs. C O C K Head, did I get it right?

Can I come out of the corner and attend recess now?Are you going to take that pickle out of your mouth and answer me?

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1088182

"How did I do Mrs, C o c k head, did I get it right?"

That should be 2 questions. So, you did not get it right.

Plus, it should be MAY I come out of the corner.

You are a typical McDonald's customer.

You couldn't finish off the last nugget and decided to snap a picture huh?

Anderson, South Carolina, United States #953265

I guess the other nine nuggets which aren't in the picture were good enough to eat.

Warren, Michigan, United States #952033

I'll have to say that I have been bad mouthing McDonald's food for some time now.The truth is that I worked there for 5 years along side my mother and grandma.

Everything was going good until I was fired for having an affair with a co-worker. I have been struggling to come out of the closet for some time now. I'm a male who likes the company of other men. My boss at McDonald's caught me and "Steve" in a compromising situation during break time.

I'm glad it happened because now I can stop living this lie. Looking to meet other single men in Warren Michigan. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I do love McDonald's food.

P.S.I like big black men (I'm a petite white boy).

to Coming Out in Michigan Bellevue, Washington, United States #952036

You're in the wrong site for that Michigan, and I'm never eating McDonald's again there is no telling what kind of special sauce you guys put on the burgers.

to Pansy Boy Ontario, Canada #952038

Good for you Warren hope you're sleeping better at night.

to Anonymous Warren, Michigan, United States #952109

Thanks, I'm working at a men's only night club now and loving every minute of it!!!I've also applied for a weekend job at the local gym so keep your fingers crossed for me.

My mom still brings me those delicious chicken mcnuggets when she comes home from a hard days work at McDonald's. I will post some pictures of myself for all of you black studs living in Warren Michigan also. You won't be disappointed!!

Maybe we could enjoy a 40 piece nugget together and listen to some techno music.I don't care what people have to say, I feel so free!!!

to Coming Out in Michigan Miami Beach, Florida, United States #952039

Little too much information, we don't care why you where fired just hope you don't get a job at any other restaurants I eat at.