Pretoria, Gauteng

I am very disappointed with the Macdonalds in Arcadia.I went to buy a happy meal for my son, its his favorite, when we get home and i open the nuggets, they are burnt all four nuggets.

Honestly what is that.

Very Disappointed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mcdonalds chicken nuggets. Mcdonalds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mcdonalds chicken nuggets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Mcdonalds - Manager Review from Saint Johns, Michigan Mcdonalds "So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup..." Read more Mcdonalds - Consistently getting order wrong Mcdonalds "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..." Read more Mcdonalds - Chocolate Dipped Cone Review from Downey, California Mcdonalds "I went to McDonalds in Pearl City, HI and ordered three dipped cones and this is what we got. It looks as if they were rushing and did not care..." Read more Mcdonalds - Worst service and food Mcdonalds "Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more