Alexandria, Virginia

The McDonald's dining was posted open until 12 am

We arrived at 11:30

They refused to let us in.

I asked to speak to the manager instead of opening the door and speaking to us she pointed her finger and was be rude and replied rudely to us "you listen I only have 1 cash register. So the dining is closed, "

I said can I order through the drive through she said "no you have to go home"

Being that we walked all the way from vsu campus the to get food for a sick friend. We were determined to get her food. We had to ask random strangers to order our food

Will waiting at the window the people on duty were gossiping and speaking about us to other customers in a rude " them *** are really hungry, going to our customers in he line " the manager then came out and said " y'all can not be walking through the line, holding up customers and asking them to order your food " I responded " I am not in the line " she provided to slam the window door and walk away ..

this is not the first ride encounter with this restaurant and not my first time bein called a *** from a employee .. last time I was there a young male employee call me and sisters *** and as I was leaving was saying " I don't *** with them at first but one of them *** got a fat ***, I'm trying to *** " .. I am deeply disappointed and disrespected by this restaurant and will be calling corporate In the morning because my food was not made correctly and I also seen a rat or what I believe was a test run through the dining.

3176

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Hasini

You understand don't you that they can decide to let you in or not. It's up to them even if you whine.

McDonalds Reviews