Oceanside, California

This is not a big deal, but it is wrong.

My wife and I went to the McDonalds in Oceanside, CA one morning and ordered two Egg McMuffin breakfasts. The menu clearly shows a picture with an Egg McMuffin sandwich, hash browns and coffee for $3.19. I was charged $9.98 before tax. Their computer is programmed to rip us off! If the real price of the meal is $4.99, it should be reflected on the menu.

I contact corporate McDonalds to explain why the charges do not correspond to the menu that is clearly displayed in every McDonalds, but they seem to be unavailable for comment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

I fell in the same trap one time and "thought" one thing and got another. I moved from CA to UT and I miss the McD "twofer" meals in CA which you get two Sausage McMuffins, drink and fries for one price. Here in UT I see no menu for that - when you order and order one sandwhich by itself its *** hear $9.00 !!

4Justice

You had it right to start with...."It's not a big deal." :cry

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I think maybe you were looking at the just the sandwich. You live in califonia which you pay a higher price on things there most places.

Here the meal costs $4.19 which two meals total to $8.38 before tax.

I suggest you call that store and speak to the store manager and bring it the their attention. I am sorry this did happen but we get customers that do the so mistake cause the prices are so close together.