Dunkirk, New York
4.0
Quality of Food

Me and my buddies were coming home from the night in the car, and we went through the drive-thru at Mickey-D's.

I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Tootie ordered a Big Mac Combo Meal, Danno ordered a 20piece McNugget and coke, and Handy ordered a super-sized fries and a coke (no burger).

We got, maybe two miles from the restaurant, and started in on the meals. The doofus at the window got it all wrong. Tootie got the Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Danno got the fries and coke, Handy got the Big Mac Combo meal, and I ended up with the 20 piece McNugget.

God, that makes me SO ANGRY!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Better training to the counter workers.

Comments

Where were Blair, Natalie and Mrs. Garret? Seriously, no one cares who ordered what especially since we don't know them.

A donkey walks in to a bar and says, "hey bartender, give me a beer" and the bartender said, "sorry, we don't serve as_ses in here". You should have went back and complained to them, that would have been the funny part.

Warren, Michigan, United States #951863

Oh I forgot to tell u handy that I would like to go #2 down The back of dannos neck and tell tootie she sucks on goat nuts!

Next time take your parents with you so they can keep your orders straight. I bet he cashier didn't hand each order to the each recipient, individually.

The orders themselves weren't messed up, it was the people in the car that thought they were messed up, you *** could have straightened it out yourselves.

Furthermore, you are lucky you didn't get pulled over for some type of traffic offense being all of you show a definite lack of education, therefore, you must not be more than five years old. Grow up!