Brandon, Florida

I went to the McDonalds at 1411 South Hiawassee Rd in Orlando Florida, to order my children and their friends 18 McDonalds Cheeseburgers,2 hamburgers and 10 Fries. When making the order I specifically said plain.

After waiting 30 mins for my order the "cashier" handed me an order that was wrong. Obviously after waiting all of that time I was a little annoyed but I held my tongue walked back in and politely told them my order was wrong. The manager and employees were not happy I was returning the botched order, and after waiting another 20 mins my order was finally delivered plain. When I reached my home and began distributing the food my 5 yr old daughter began coughing and crying saying her hamburger was spicy.

Upon closer examination I looked and everyone of the 20 hamburgers and cheeseburgers were loaded with pepper. I knew instantly that this was retaliation and I grabbed my receipt and called the store, when I spoke with the manager and told him of my findings he was not only rude but also dismissive he basically told me too bad it was a mistake, one hamburger with too much pepper is a mistake 20 hamburgers and cheeseburgers with pepper literally pouring off of them is retaliation. After the manager hung up on me and would not answer my return calls I then called corporate where the person on the other end of the phone was at least courteous but it has been several days and no one has bothered to contact me back.

I

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Hamburger.

• Child

Comments

There is more to this story. I admit that the retallation is wrong on the employee and she needs to be disciplined for it. I however doubt that the mother was polite when they made the mistake.

If you aren't hurting for money why not go to a more expensive place for your kids food?

"This was a bad mistake on their part, because I am not hurting for money and my next step is going to be to hire someone to stand out in front of this McDonalds and offer people five dollars not to eat there."

Your review was fine until this part, now you sound more like a five year old yourself than a parent.