Buckeye, Arizona

Every time I go into a McDonalds I have to deal with the same thing every time. I'll order my food then about four minutes later I will get what McDonalds calls food.

Which in summary not only tastes horrible but you can tell that it has been sitting and waiting for me for probably the past couple of months. Then I'll proceed to take the "food" to the counter to deal with either a *** that doesn't get "paid" enough, or a dumb founded "assistant manager". Why do you hire homeless crackheads off the side of the road and promise them the world in order to make your business operate just enough to make your pennies and dimes? Please for the love of god hire people for more than the fact that they woke up and came into work.

This is why I would rather go to any other fast food restaurant. I hope and pray for the poor cats and dogs that raid your trashcans, because they will probably die seconds later.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you think McDonalds is so horrible, why do you keep going back?

"Every time I go into a McDonalds I have to deal with the same thing every time.I'll order my food then about four minutes later I will get what McDonalds calls food."

My momma always said - *** is as *** does.