Mount Laurel, New Jersey
3.3

I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means places like mcdonalds needs to get greedy and raised their prices and put people making minimum wage right back where we started so now I have stopped going to McDonald's and other places that has gotten greedy and started going to places like burger King cause at least they're hamburgers are bigger and make up for the cost difference but most importantly MINIMUM WAGE IS FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE NOT FOR U TO GET GREEDY

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mcdonalds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds mcdonalds food for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1192776

As per the other review, you reap what you sow. It's always funny when a zillion people demand higher wages and 1978 prices all at the same time.

Additionally, here's an assortment of punctuation characters:

.;,()!"?-

You should feel free to use them. We don't want anyone getting the mistaken idea that they might be reading the work of a somewhat dimwitted person, now do we.

Welcome to reality ...You minimum wage workers wanted raises, you got them!

Along with the higher prices to compensate for the raises!

Just where did you expect the extra money to come from?Now just wait until some if you workers get LAID OFF as that will be the next strategy of the fast food restaurants in paying for these "raises." Perhaps you should have considered these things before stating your demands ...