Roodepoort, Gauteng
Featured Not resolved
3.2

Burnt meal that I ordered from Mc Donalds Pretoria west

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mcdonalds food from Mcdonalds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

If you guy s only knew the equipment and the breads, it's so easy to burn because while everything may have timers, it's not automatically removed because people want theirs toasted a certain way, then someone ha to stand in front of it and watch it.Unfortunately, in McDonald's everyone is tasked to do at least two to three things at a time, especially during rush or peak time, it's really hard.

Unless your boss staffs a lot of people, and one person does one thing only, then everything would come out perfect.But they want profit, so labor is almost always short.

South San Francisco, California, United States #1116031

It looks good. When you are paying 16 year olds to cook your food, what do you thing is going to happen?

Day
Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1111032

I have had that happen to me too. Once I ordered a bagel lightly toasted and what I got was a burnt mess.