Concord, Ontario
2.0
Quality of Food

McDonalds currently has a promotion for one free coffee, per customer, per visit. So when I walked into th McDonald's yesterday and grabbed a coffee in the morning, I went again later in the evening around 3 and the employee first made a scene that I had already received my free coffee in the morning.

I was completely caught off guard and didn't appreciate his tone of voice with me and though he had given me the coffee, he was extremely rude for coffee that is FREE! So I decided to look into the promotion and even called McDonald's and I was told that if I chose to visit multiple times throughout the day, that should not cause a problem. I went back to the McDonald's the next day and asked the employee and he originally said no and then later verified that he did. Once again he was extremely rude and said that it was one free coffee per day even though I clearly pointed out that it was one free coffee, per customer, PER VISIT.

He raised his voice with me infront of a store full of customers and I wqs extremely upset.

I will definitely be telling my co-workers about this incident to make sure that they don't have the same bad experience. I believe this employee is racist and cannot believe McDonald's would hire employees that would make a huge commotion over something as small as free coffee

Comments

Maybe they are just tired of you just going in for free food. If the managers and employees all recognize you, you might be too much of a free loader that has a sense of entitlement just lije every other minority.

Weehawken Township, New Jersey, United States #950814

cheap cheap cheap cheap goes the birdie