Fayetteville, North Carolina
1.8

Went to mcdonalds in raeford nc 28376. I spent little more then $ 18 .

First had to wait for fries that was fine but they bought my order out and only brought half the order i didnt figure that out till i got half way home . So i go back to the specker cause i was in my pajama pants i tell the young kid he was missing my 20 piece nuggets and my 2 apple pies told me to pull up to the secound window i wait at least 5+ min. I pulled up there was 2 car in front of me the girl at window one wouldnt open the window she looked and didnt say any thingand she when back up front . I got t to window two and the young boy gave me my bag and asked me something about the girl at window 1 i said she act like she didnt see me then he shut the window i sat there cause he forgot my sauce for the nuggets then i told him he gave me two when i was suppose to gey 4 sauces.

It was very poor how they done me it was like it was my fault they forgot my food and not one sorry just shuts the window on me .

Thanks

Ms.stevick

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you are going to refer to adults as boys and girls at least learn how to spell better than a child yourself.

McDonalds Reviews