Tempe, Arizona
2K views
Featured

Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my hot and spicy chicken sandwich. It looks like part of the foot of the chicken.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

It looks like part of a pickle

Newell, North Carolina, United States #1239776

That looks like a big nasty *** bug not a foot, either way this is f*cking disgusting!

Balwyn, Victoria, Australia #1201032

I'm willing to believe it, but why are the pics so crappy?

Omg now that's something I've never seen! What the ***!

obvious sabotage, what are the chances? , exactly, next please,

McGlove in salad
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1017759

Not surprised at what was found in McDonalds food.Years ago, when my daughter was little, I ordered a couple of hamburgers and as we were eating them, we noticed little white worms crawling out of the paper they were wrapped in.

They obviously were maggots. Time passed, and we starting eating McDonalds again and last summer, my son ordered a McDonalds salad and at the very bottom when he was almost finished, there was a big rubber glove (no excuse for this kind of carelessness). McDonalds was very rude about the incident and never even apologized. My son calls their sald the "McGlovein", lol.

Have not been there since.

Wow
Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania, United States #1006786

That is not supposed to be in the Spicy Chicken! That piece gets ground up and put in the McNuggets. They seriosly screwed up!

Its just gristle

Actually, to me it looks like a macaroni shell. I just looked at their online menu though and I don't see anything there with macaroni shells. Very strange.

Gross, but what do you expect?