Corpus Christi, Texas

So recently the employees at the McDonald's on Airline and Alameda location in Corpus Christi have just had horrid attitudes, being rude to myself and my younger sister everytime we go. They act as if it's an inconvenience to them every time they give us the wrong order (which has been 4 times now) and act very rude when we ask them to correct it.

We've always been patient, but I'm about to lose it. Today my sister went by herself and came home telling me that because she asked for extra m&ms in her ice-cream they were not only rude but handed her a melting messy icecream. Like I'm talking a cup of liquid ice-cream with m&ms falling out.

If something isn't done about these employees attitudes immediatley, I'm gonna drop being patient and start being just as rude right back. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Comments

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, Texas, United States #1193435

This McDonalds is one of the worst in the area. I have sat and waited for over 20 minutes for an order in the drive through. It has been bad for years, I have lived near it for nine years, and every time I go, it is a half-hour ordeal.