Los Angeles, California

This is the second complaint with this McDonalds which I went to the Corp. Office the first time.

Now the coffee (hot) large caramel mocha tastes like hot burnt watered down coffee, no taste of the mocha or cream! The hot oat meal apples @ cinnamon, and I odered 2 did not have the nuts included in both! The SERVICE is really bad. When are they going to improve this???????

Please take note that there is a Starbucks right in the same shopping center which we will be doing business with.

Corp. office get with it, stop, listen, look, act, taste, research this complaint.

Respectfully Submitted,

S.M.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

the original poster is probably just one of those cheap *** looking for a cheap drink in the morning on the way to a job where he doesn't have to deal with d i ck sucking customers like himself. you need to realize that McDonalds is fast food, Starbucks specializes in drinks and charges you like 5 bucks per ounce.

nikalseyn

I don't understand this fascination with, and need to partonize McDonald's. It is but a fast food restaurant which bears no resemblance to it's origins or what it was 40 years ago.

The food is now so "healthy" that it tastes no different than most other fast food places.

I guess, if you don't like the coffee there, you should go somewhere else. That's what I have done for many years now.