Bakersfield, California

Every time I go to McDonald in Taft California they always get my order wrong. I hate mayonnaise I always ask for my sandwiches to be plain with No mayonnaise or Lettuce.

so today it happened again for the 25th time. they put mayonnaise lettuce and tomato on my sandwich. now I have to go back every time and get it fixed right. They always read my order back to me like I ordered it but as always they put mayonnaise on it.

I am so frustrated.

They need to hire people who can cook the orders right. enough said.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

"it happened again for the 25th time" And yet you still go back to this location. It must not be that big of a deal.

No mayonnaise or lettuce is not considered plain.

Some fast food places are much more careless on drive-thru orders b/c they assume most people will drive off and by the time they realize there was a mistake won't bother coming back or make it an issue.

Kemps

I was at he drive thru last night in St. Michael, MN McDonald's and they too got the entire order wrong.

I did check my order before is left drive up window, it took about 5 minutes to get things right but I actually expect the people there to make mistakes so I am prepared.

Kind of a sorry admission on my part but I still like Mac & Don's food. Adjust your expectations and always check the bag before you drive away.