Discovery Bay, California
3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I frequently come into the McDonalds on DeSoto and Nordhoff and buy sodas everyday I frequently at the same time and told that I cannot refill my drink after being in the store drinking my drink and using the Wi-Fi and this is completely and utterly unacceptable as far as paying for your drinks of being unable to receive for services rendered for pay I want to follow major complaint against Frankie get manager here at McDonalds they are blatantly And be disrespectful in the times of customer service and other professional at times they were just very unprofessional and very very rude and they think it's a game and a joke to shut the soda machines off on people in this restaurant and next full

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

If it is the same time each day that you are told this perhaps there is cleaning being done at a certain time or something like that. Why can't you just plan to refill your cup earlier? I'm sure if they are shutting down the soda every day at the same time they have a reason besides just trying to *** you off personally.

You need to find out management policy on free refills.McDonald's in my state, Tulsa Oklahoma sells a large drink for a dollar.

If you need more just spend another dollar. They are practically giving it away.

Some people take advantage of restaurant courtesy.I hope you will see the big picture.