Lynchburg, Virginia
1.8

Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to pay for my pants!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kcsimons29 is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Mcdonalds - This food is toxic Mcdonalds "Food is so over processed and full of harmful chemicals I quit eating McDonald's years ago and they have gotten worse, there food has no nutritional value the azodicarbonide they..." Read more Mcdonalds - Worst service and food Mcdonalds "Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the..." Read more Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions Review from San Leandro, California Mcdonalds "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..." Read more Mcdonalds - Hamburger Review from Cranford, New Jersey Mcdonalds "No wonder they make so much money they don't give you any food wtf happend to the food. I hate to coin a phrase but Where's the Beef !!..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more