Saint Johns, Michigan
Featured Not resolved

So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup is a lovely dead silverfish! the so I try to do a survey online and I keep getting an error that says unfortunately and they're unable to do the survey at this time. I called the restaurant to make them aware since I've disgusted and the manager says "oh that's weird we have problems with other bugs but not silverfish"

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mcdonalds and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds and mcdonalds manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1192774

"the so I try to do"

"since I've disgusted"

I do hope you managed to express yourself a little more coherently over the phone kiddo, otherwise they might be having a laugh at your expense.