Featured Resolved

Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it!My daughter has braids and is 3 years old..

I know for a fact it wasn't her hair.

This is disgusting.Contacted the manager and nothing was done!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). abrown1228 is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Kittens

I see Kevin Richards has taken over this review also. To the OP, I have reported him, and it would be a good idea if everyone does.

The more reports the faster we can get him kicked off of the site.

Just be grateful it was just a hair. Most people's hands are dirtier than that strand of hair.... Not as bad as you think.

English would be good!

16James16
to Anonymous England, United Kingdom #1023430

Exactly what language do you think you were reading? German?

abrown1228

FYI..The manager told me to come back to get another ice cream, and I advised it was okay..

I don't need anything free sweetie!!

Just wanted to make sure people are aware!!Thanks for your feedback though!

to abrown1228 #999767

Liar liar!! You stated that the manager was contacted and did nothing. Troll!!!!

Bossy123
to Anonymous Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #999786

He clearly don't know you, ignore idiots like this!!He probably mad that his mom a troll!!

*** people, either way it's nasty!Don't respond to his ignorance!!!!!!

abrown1228
to Bossy123 #999788

Its okay Bossy123, thank you!

to Bossy123 #999920

You must have been the one on the Jerry Springer show that caught your spouse having relations with your mom.

You will do and say anything for a freebie!!!