Snellville, Georgia
2.4

West Ave. Cartersville, Ga.

I went to get a mcfurry & a sundae at 10:30 p.m.. i sat in the drive thru for 42 mins. Just to get to the window. There was only one employee working & the mgr.

Was outside smoking when i ask to speak with her. I ask was he the only one wrking? He said unfortunately then she came in.i informed her how long i had been in the drive thru line.She responded with a OH-WELL. Then she informs me that the ice cream machine was down & she could not give me a refund and gives me 4 parfaitz in the place of my order.

I feel like that was not right in a repacement. She was rude and disrespectful and didnt even wash her hands. I felt sorry for the young man getting repeatly cussed by the customers n line b4 me that i just said yall need to get him some help r mayb he needs to b the mgr. Bc ur not one.

Im so pissed that i will never eat there again. Shay

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you were in the drive thru how did you know if she washed her hands or not. Sounds to me like an ex employee trying to get her boss fired.

McDonalds Reviews