Jackson, Mississippi

I just left McDonalds in Clarksdale Ms. and the Service I received from the female that was taking the money was very rude.

I placed my order and drove to the window instead of her saying good morning, she just stuck her hand out for me to give her my money. I stated How much is it. She slab the window and said, I am sick of these folks. She return back to the window and again stuck her hand out.

I said how much is it. She said you didn't see on the screen how much it was. I stated no I drove off before it was completed. She had the worst attitude I have seen in awhile at McDonalds.

Is there no Customer Service Training anymore for the employees? This is getting to be ridiculous.

Comments

When you pull up to the cashier window, the cashier is now taking te order from the next car at the speaker. Giving them the attention you expected while you were there.

People expect a hug ad kiss but there just isn;t time for that.

Check the screen for accuracy, find out the total, get your payment ready, thank the cashier and tell her to have a nice day. That would be nice.

Um, well, I work for a McD's. You stated that you drove off before that order was completed and didn't look at your total?

Yeah, that usually tends to *** off employees, including myself. Just throwing that out there.

#320295

July 29, 2011 130 RT 07801 Tell # #9733618383 store #2081 ks #3 July 29,2011 Fri 07;13 AM KVS Order #72 SML Coffee CASHIER RED SHIRT WITH BLACK PANTS As I ask for a small cup of coffee inside the resturant this morniong. The cashier sneezed in her hand twice took my money began printing out my receipt.

There were two other customers (guys) standing behind me which she proceseded to ask if she could take their orders. I stepped to the side as she began multasking placing my receipt on the counter grabbing the money from the guys. She proceeds to ask me how maney creams grabbed the creams with the same hand she sneezed with, grabbes the top for the coffee cup using the same hand she sneezed in. Poured the coffee with the right hand placed the top on the coffee with the sneezed in hand...

Manager standing near her, she never corrected the problem. McDonald\'s # 2081 Losing American

#320278

130 RT 07801

Tell # #9733618383 store #2081

ks #3 July 29,2011 Fri 07;13 AM

KVS Order #72

SML Coffee

CASHIER RED SHIRT WITH BLACK PANTS

As I ask for a small cup of coffee inside the resturant this morniong. The cashier sneezed in her hand twice took my money began printing out my receipt. There were two other customers (guys) standing behind me which she proceseded to ask if she could take their orders. I stepped to the side as she began multasking placing my receipt on the counter grabbing the money from the guys. She proceeds to ask me how maney creams grabbed the creams with the same hand she sneezed with, grabbes the top for the coffee cup using the same she sneezed in. Poured the coffee with the right hand placed the top on the coffee with the sneezed in hand...

Manager standing near her, she never corrected the problem.

McDonald's # 2081

Losing American

I would talk to the manager about it, I don't work at a Mcdonalds but I did get customer service training that included helping guests with special needs. I thought this was a national initialive in all sectors dealing with customer service.

Obviously this is not the case with you as you typed out your complaint but not everyone can read. Their training should cover that and make them aware of the importance of having a bit more patience and verbalization

Her behavior was totally uncalled for!

Call the store and talk to the Manager. We all need to start speaking up and being proactive, not just taking this poor behavior from people.

I am tired of putting up with bad attitudes and rudeness from employees! I will not just roll over and take it anymore.

i bet she was black