Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

I went to McDonalds today with my mom. She had two "Buy one large sandwich and get a second one free".

She gave me one and we both placed our orders. I was able to get my both of the correct sandwiches I ordered but my mom didn't. You see my BOGO had a Double Quarter Pounder on it, which I did want. But my mom's coupon had a fish sandwich on it.

When my mom handed over the coupon she had, she told the employee that she wanted to have two Southwestern style chicken sandwiches. When my mom got her order, she looked in the bag and saw that she had two fish sandwiches instead. My mom doesn't like fish. When she informed the employee of her mistake, the employee told her that she got the sandwiches that were pictured on the coupon.

She said that the coupon said buy one fish sandwich and get the second one free. After going back and forth a few times, I informed the employee that the coupon said buy one get one free on any large sandwich. You think the employee would have at least checked the coupon after what I told her but no. To cut a long story short, my mom was given a refund and the two sandwiches that she did want, then she was told that she had to hand over 3.92 I believe.

I'm not sure what for, but I don't think my mom should have to hand over any money to make up for McDonalds mistake.

I think the employees should actually look at the coupons first to insure that they don't mess anything up. The employee didn't even apologize for the mistake as me and my mom left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Coupon.

Comments