Location - 400 E Capital Dr, Milw, WI - Never open when hrs on door says 6am.This happens everyday. There's always a group of customers at door in morning.

Workers are sitting inside looking at us. Several times workers has not come to work on time. When I ask the mgr. is he hiring cause looks like he needs some help, he responded (I don't need no help..I got this).

Extremely bad service

Location - 2700 N. 27th St, Milw, WI - Never open when hrs on door says 6am. Workers come to work, fix theirselves breakfast and sits down, instead of waiting on customers. The line is very long in morning.

There's 8 workers behind counter and no food is getting to customers. Several mornings they didn't have any money. If you didn't have the correct change you couldn't get your order. I observed a worker fixing a sandwich and talking on her cellular phone, and touch food while switching phone from ear to ear.

This is awful every morning while going to work, you don't get breakfast and this morning I waited for 18 minutes on food, because they were out of 1/2 the menu. The machines didn't work, and workers were complaining about their working conditions. This is everyday not just 1 or 2 times.

I hope I'm not wasting my time and something is done about your business. Considering McDonald's are very famous for their service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments