Sunrise, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Just down right disgusting and unsanitary.Moldy food!!!

I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it. I was sharing this with my 3 year old and thank God i decide to take it out the box. How is this possible??

I thought these were freshly made!

How could the employee over look something so harmful to the consumer.I pray that we dont get sick

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mcdonalds premium mcwrap. Mcdonalds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mcdonalds premium mcwrap in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

MacDonalds

Some mold is beneficial and can provide health benefits similar to mushrooms. If you dont like mould please return the uneaten portion and we will exchange for a McDouble or small fry or any dollar menu item.

Thank you.

Manager

Los Angeles, California, United States #1292844

If they would of warped on the other side you would of bin a happy camper. LOL

Why would you even eat there?Their chicken is all processed ground up junk!

Chicken mcnuggets were found to be the worst meat ever! Now think of this famous add from McDonald! All hamburgers are made from 100% pure beef! Now i ask what part of the beef did it come from and how much FAT is in it!

I have seen a meat processing plant in NH years ago, all the beef flanks went out the door and all the *** meat went on a belt and then feed into a meat grinder!

Meat patties came out at the end by the thousands!i have seen this first hand!!!!!