The clerk looked at him made a face and gave it to the next guy, Her boss said, "I don't serve cops" Ths is outrageous! What do you bet the first sign of trouble, who does he call for help?

Those policemen Who then risk their lives to help him.The same people he refuses to serve. McDonald's company should do something and do it fast. They are going to lose business! I belong to a large club and after hearing about this the decision was made to never go into McDonald's.

An awful lot of our brave heroes get killed. Two were just killed in Westerville, Ohio. They deserve respect. if a person gets stopped all they have to do is do what they are asked to do.

People shoot them, they have to be very careful that the detainee is not reaching for a gun or knife. If so they are treated with respect. Come on, everyone knows that.

The police are there to help, defend, and protect. I will not be going into McDonald's again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Reason of review: owner and employee atitude .

Preferred solution: McDonald's need to let their stores know that this will not be allowed..

I liked: I used to ike mcdonalds, I have no respect for the compay.

Comments