Kingsport, Tennessee
1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I called Mcdonalds on 4-9-15 and told her what they did to my order and manager told me to bring my Receipts well I told her that the woman did not give me one and she checked the computer to find mine and she told me to come in and they would replace it all because they messed up all my food and my teas was supposed to be sweet and one peach well my tea was unsweet and my peach was nasty too well I went in to night 4-10-15 to get my food and their was two managers and one coworker and the mangers was letting the co. work call me a lier and talk bad about me and they would not replace everything that they was supposed to do get my food home well they put so much mayo on one that it went everywhere and one of my other sandwiched I order extra pickles well the first one I got had no pickels and the one today they had put about 30 pickles on it almost all the coworks and manages are so freaking rude me and my husband and son love McDonald's but we will not be going back this one is on Browns Mill Rd Johnson City TN 37601

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I bet if you improved your capitalization and grammar, they would be able to understand you better. Your spelling also needs some help.

I don't know if you think you are on the McDonald's web site, but you aren't.

This is a general complaint site. I'm sure that particular McDonald's won't miss you.