Garland, Texas
1.2
Quality of Food

3:00 A.M. Memorial /51st St.

Tulsa OK. ... I was at the drive through looking at the menu, talking to a friend in my vehicle and from nowhere, with no provocation, the employee said over the speaker " YOU'RE TALKING *** SO MOVE THE *** DOWN THE ROAD" , I said "excuse me?", and the employee said "YOU'RE TALKING SH1T SO I'M NOT SERVING YOU MOVE DOWN THE FU€KING ROAD", so I did just just that. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MY AMERICAN RITES OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH WITHIN MY OWN VEHICLE GIVES SOME PUNK KID THE CHOICE, RITE NOR OPTION TO DENY ME SERVICE.

I said nothing to him nor about him to provoke him to that decision. It seems more and more these days that the fast food industry is being managed by young kids or people who pretend to not speak English. I happen to know people in the local media and I will be telling people about this every chance I get. This incident will not go unheard.

I have now crossed my threshold of paying for lousy food and worse service.

Gone are the days of "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT." STAND UP AMERICA!! THIS IS "AMERICA, FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE".

Comments

#1019046

I know its awful when this happens many people are looking for jobs tell the manager next time then they will be sorry waiting in the dole que as they got fired it's not acceptable regardless and I work for Mcdonalds UK and if I heard this as a manager it's suspension and the person discipining them would fire them for this.