Indianapolis, Indiana

Horrible experience at middletown ky mcd!!! Disgusting ....dirty, employees not doing anything standng around talking....just dirty looking....friends eatting at order counter....food everywhere!!!

This place needs help .. people who actually care about the job they have......

Comments

I experienced horrible service again today at the McDonalds on Good Homes road in Orlando. The girls there are in desperate need of customer service training!!!!

The cashier stood at the register staring at the crowd of customers needing assistance, it appeared as though she didn't want to be there since I observed her walking very slow from one station to the next. .. I asked her if she was working, she said yes and took my order. She didn't say how much my order was; maybe because it was displayed on the register, nevertheless she gave me my order and then walked away.

She didn't say thank you, she didn't give me a receipt, all she did was walk away still with my credit card pending o her register. I stood there expecting more from her. I walked up to her and she stared at me and asked if I needed assistance. I asked her what is your name.

She repeated my order back to me. I said to her I did not ask about the order all I needed to know is your name. She gave it to me and rolled her eyes?!?!? I said thank you and left the store.

When I got to my destination, I discovered my order was wrong. I will no longer visit that location again.