2.0

126 M Mount Juliet RD TN Store# 12644

Customer service was TERRIBLE.All I asked for was a bottle of milk.

No one was attending the 1st window. One of the employees was hanging out of the first window yelling at me in an extremely rude manor. "This one" as I got to the windows she laid her hand out and snatched my debit card. After getting my milk and card back I politely asked for a receipt.

She slams the window in my face and through it you can hear "you need to get this b?$t@& her receipt. She's being difficult" another employee came to the window and gave me receipt. I asked her what the girls name is. The irrate employee cam from around the corner and yelled "SAMANTHA".

Besides the fact that she had a headset on I would not have know she even worked there. She wore a Victoria secret hoodie.

They were very unprofessional..I would have rather taken my 2 year old out of the backseat and into the grocery store for milk before returning to that mcdonalds again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mcdonalds staff from Mcdonalds. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments